Sunday, February 16, 2014

An Update

This blog was originally used as a means to take notes and make summaries of my course of Environmental Systems and Societies. This was two or three years ago when I was in high school and working towards my International Baccalaureate diploma.

I've decided to start posting again. This time, I am now in college working towards my degree in Biology. I'm taking a course on Principles of Ecology and thought it would be a good idea to post here my class notes as I study for exams.

Note: The contents of the posts from now on contain information provided by my professor and in no way do I take credit for the contents. Most of the things written will be copied verbatim from lecture notes and presentations. This is not my work, rather a compilation of course material made available and which I am now compiling as a study method. 

No comments:

Post a Comment